



Happy Birthday Grandmummy!
Celebration at my house, again, and almost 90 of them turned up. Well, we were all so full now that we can hardly walk. hahaha. Really love them to bits&pieces and i guess, everyone enjoyed themselves (: and btw, Ben texted me today and told me he has passed his driving, like FINALLY! congrats, I'm happy for you too (: OH YA, its Thursday today uh?!? OMG, My tutor wants me to play Canon in d for her tomorrow and I've yet to practice!! Ahhh!! Alright, i gota go memorize the scores now =( Bye people. Do take care ya :D
Celebration at my house, again, and almost 90 of them turned up. Well, we were all so full now that we can hardly walk. hahaha. Really love them to bits&pieces and i guess, everyone enjoyed themselves (: and btw, Ben texted me today and told me he has passed his driving, like FINALLY! congrats, I'm happy for you too (: OH YA, its Thursday today uh?!? OMG, My tutor wants me to play Canon in d for her tomorrow and I've yet to practice!! Ahhh!! Alright, i gota go memorize the scores now =( Bye people. Do take care ya :D
HappyBirthdayAhMa, I love you ((;
No comments:
Post a Comment