To all my peeps out there, Happy valentine's !! ((:
and thanks for all the Valentine's wishes! (: Went Chinatown for supper and i loveee that place. Do drop by if you guys are hungry in the middle of the night ya. The porridge there is Yummy! Its just beside Ck tangs, located at a lil' corner. GO TRY!! (: and oh, piano on Friday was....*some text missing* I think I'm more of playing Shuyu in d, rather than Canon in d. Basically, i am just playing based on what i could remember. The tune was quite awful i must say. And my tutor was like, " Why does it seem that there isn't any ending to your piece?!" Cos apparently, i FORGOT the last part of Canon and i-don't-know how to end Shuyu in d . Duh, so it goes on and on for like 15mins? HAHA. screwed up. Okay, perhaps I'll play for her after my exams (:
To joey: Thanks babeee ((: Dss is still my greatest enemy though. haha. lets mug hard okay? luvee (:
No comments:
Post a Comment